Hello! I’m Jody, and I love making videos.
From playing with oversized VHS cameras as a child to using today’s cutting-edge production and animation tools, I am constantly dreaming up new exciting ways to use the power of video.
I work primarily with entrepreneurs and business owners, and occasionally with enterprise-level companies (Hollywood, Silicon Valley and the recording industry).
Do you have a video idea? Here are some things to keep in mind:
- A pretty video is worthless if the script fails to connect with the viewer emotionally.
- Consider what each viewer actually wants before delivering any message.
- Give people useful information in every video, and make every video fun to watch!
My video production skills are backed by more than 18 years of online marketing experience, and will have you covered throughout your entire marketing funnel:
For converting strangers into website visitors:
- Checklist Videos
- Infographic Videos
- Frequently Asked Questions Videos
- Video Tips Series
For converting visitors into leads:
- “How-To” Videos
- Case Studies
- Webinar Excerpts
For converting leads into customers:
- Testimonial Videos
- Explainer Videos
- Demo Videos
- About Us/Company Culture Videos
For turning customers into repeat buyers and active promoters of your business:
- Success Stories
- “Thank You” Videos
- New Product and Service Introductions
Learn more about my video marketing funnel here.
All of my clients rave about my dedication to timelines and keeping agreements.
I’m originally from Edmonton, Canada and am currently located in Germany. I love to travel, and I’m happy to accommodate if you need me to be on-site for whatever reason.
I’m excited to help you bring your project to fruition!
Other Fascinating Facts
- Excitement: as important as breathing!
- Learning: evolution is the meaning of life
- Education: makes the world a better place
- Creativity: inventing, designing and building things
- Experimentation: testing things and making them better
- Fun: telling jokes (good or bad ones)
- Conscious intention: always having a purpose and following it
- Clear communication: total honesty with myself and others
- Boredom: it’s worse than death!
- Wasting time, money, opportunities, resources
- Autopilot: unconscious, self-destructive behavior
- Fitting in, following the herd, trying to be like other people
- Salesperson for an electronics retailer at age 18
- Animator and web designer at a firm in Edmonton, Canada (7 years)
- Operated as “XDude” for 18 years before retiring the brand in 2017
- Received awards and recognition from authorities and big fancy companies
- Freelance producer, writer, designer and consultant since 2005
- Completed countless courses and seminars for marketing, design, customer service and personal development
- Passionate lover of animation since the age of 5
- Enthusiastic computer programmer since the age of 9
- Black Stripe in Taekwondo
- Purged all my belongings and moved to a tropical country in 2013
- I LOVE TRAVELING! Visited 20 countries in the last 4 years
- Current home base: Erfurt, Germany
Discover your complete video marketing plan here.