“Sleep How You Want” is now on YouTube!
Here’s a super-quick tutorial to show you how it works:
To create your very own custom binaural beat sleep track, make a playlist of tracks for your desired sleep length.
- Example 1) 8 hours: Start with Sleep Cycle A, followed by B, then C, D, E, and R.
- Example 2) 6 hours: Use sleep cycles A, B, D and F.
- Example 3) 9 hours: Use A, B, C, D, then repeat cycle F to your heart’s content.
You can add Cycle W (Awaken) to the end of any playlist for an optional 10-minute wake-up to bring you into the alert Beta state.
Create your own
Here’s a list of all tracks, if you wish to create your own playlist:
- Cycle “A” – https://youtu.be/p5LyyBIZcus
- Cycle “B” – https://youtu.be/Mmum9Y9_Wug
- Cycle “C” – https://youtu.be/BcP0Uqd2pJ0
- Cycle “D” – https://youtu.be/QvQM_vL4SpU
- Cycle “E” – https://youtu.be/7GwDQ1VNFJs
- Cycle “F” – https://youtu.be/go1Q0zcvZb4
- Cycle “G” – https://youtu.be/6GsbGYtSxVo
- Cycle “R” – https://youtu.be/2aQrMI1tqIo
- Cycle “W” – https://youtu.be/8UhIK3JVUxQ
Put the entire set of tracks on your phone! Details here.
There’s a whole pile of combinations you can use!
Very short (not recommended)*:
- 3 hours: AF
- 3.5 hours: AER
- 4 hours: ACG
- 4.5 hours: ACF
- 5 hours: ABDR
OK (but not ideal)*:
- 5.5 hours: ABDG
- 6 hours: ABDF
- 6.5 hours: ABCDR
- 7 hours: ABCDG
- 7.5 hours: ABCDF
- 8 hours: ABCDER
- 8.5 hours: ABCDFG
- 9 hours: ABCDFF
- 9.5 hours: ABCDERF
- 10 hours: ABCDFFG
- 10.5 hours: ABCDFFF
- 11 hours: ABCDERFF
- 11.5 hours: ABCDFFFG
- 12 hours: ABCDFFFF
*Please note that sleeping less than 8 hours per night can often leave you feeling deprived of important REM sleep.
Both undersleeping and oversleeping increase your risk of heart attack, stroke, depression and anxiety (to mention a few).
Some stock images Created by Vecteezy.com